- Monday and Tuesday this week are normal Hybrid learning days. Cohort A will be IN PERSON and Cohort B will be at home. Any students changing groups (whether full remote or in person) should be logging in with their new groups as they did before vacation. Please reach out to your child’s guidance counselor or teachers directly if they are having any issues with this. Their schedule in PowerSchool should reflect their new class/teacher schedule. Full remote students will continue with this new schedule the remainder of the school year.
- All students who are starting FULL IN PERSON should report to school starting this WEDNESDAY 4/28/2021. Students can be dropped off starting at 7:10am and should be dropped off in the parent drop off area, not in front of the main doors. Students dropped off should enter via the 6th grade hallway under the Oxford Middle School sign. Mr. Lavelle will be outside to help direct students in the morning. Please pull all the way up and watch for students walking and being dropped off.
- Bus schedules have been posted on the Oxford Public Schools website page. Any issues or questions about the bus schedule or routes should be directed to Justin Leduc a email@example.com.
- A reminder that if students chose FULL IN PERSON LEARNING there is no longer a remote in option unless they are deemed by the school nurse and with approval by the administration to be out for COVID related reasons long term, so anyone out sick or missing school for any other reasons will be counted as absent and will be expected to make up their work in accordance with our school handbook.
- Students and staff will still be required to wear masks and adhere to social distancing requirements. Staff will continue to build mask breaks into the school day.
- We have worked to make this transition for the students as smooth as possible. The only real changes being made are the 3ft distancing in classrooms and moving lunch to the cafeteria instead of in the classrooms to accommodate the 6ft requirement. Mr. Lavelle has worked with both Cohort B and A the last few weeks to make sure they are aware of how lunch will work and where they will sit in the mornings now when they arrive so there are no surprises, so we expect everything to go smoothly on Wednesday!
Please reach out if you have any questions!